31 October 2013

My Christmas Wish List

This post was written in collaboration with Joules

I was in Boots today and the Joules bath and body range caught my eye. I looked at it all longingly.



I think the colours of the products themselves, and the packaging, are both gorgeous. I knew Joules for their quality clothes, but hadn't realised they sold other products.

Then I came home and saw that Joules wanted to pay me to write about them. Spooky. Well, I guess it is Halloween after all.

So I decided to prepare my Christmas wish list.

I want...



Terrific Treats Bath Wash Trio, £18



A Winnie the Horse Wash Bag, £16





Richmond leather tote bag, £169





Marsha Womens Intarsia Jumper, £69.95






And finally...

Because I'm worth it...



Posh Welly Womens Glossy Welly, £69.95


Go on, you know you want to. I'm smiling winningly

:)

See.



.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin