30 November 2012

Oh no, not again...

I only wrote my Dear PR letter a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't made any difference. I complain about being sent free cake and now they've moved onto free chocolate.

Oh, alright, if I must. I'll review a monster chocolate Christmas wreath from Hotel Chocolat. You've twisted my arm.



Basically, the Festive Wreath from Hotel Chocolat is a huge (450g) slab of chocolatey gorgeousness. It arrived very well packaged and there was only a tiny chocolate chip that had broken off.

The Festive Wreath contains chocolate, cookies and caramel and serves 8 - allegedly. Perfect as a pudding or a treat when you've got friends round. It would make an excellent Christmas present. At £20 it's a little more than I would normally spend on chocolate for myself, but at Christmas it's a perfect gift.

Hotel Chocolat is known for it's quality, so you know that you're getting something pretty wonderful. It's a substantial block of creamy chocolate, crammed full of florentines and cookie pieces. We had to cut it with a knife to get at it, but oh my it's delicious. Somehow I knew it would be.


Disclosure: I was sent a Festive Wreath from Hotel Chocolat to review. The things I do for my readers. Tsk.





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin