7 March 2011

Thank you LEGO Duplo



I've got a lot of reason be grateful to LEGO Duplo.

Firstly we are LEGO Duplo experts. This means the boys will be testing Duplo - it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. They will also be having LEGO themed birthday parties. On top of that LEGO Duplo are sponsoring me to go to Cybermummy. They have bought my ticket and will be covering my travel and hotel costs.  




Secondly, if I want to boys to tidy up their toys I offer them the tub of Duplo as a reward. This always works.




Finally, they love playing with their Duplo. We were sent the Fishing Trip Set. This wasn't a huge hit as we're not a fishing family, but it is still played with. The boys mostly put the bear in the boat!

We were also sent the garbage truck and this is very popular. My boys like nothing more than 'something to brum', 'it's got a man in it' and 'you can put things in the back'. This ticks all the boxes. Luckily they were also given the ambulance for Christmas so they both have a similar toy. They both play imaginatively for long periods with their Duplo.

Here they have made a park with a swing and a slide. They're even playing together quite nicely. So thank you LEGO Duplo!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hello....got to love lego.
    I did a 'Silent Sunday' on lego :-)
    http://lulusmissivesnotesandrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/03/silent-sunday-lost-in-lego.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin